1. Product Name: 8210G054 EF8210G054 ASCO 8210 series Explosion Proof 1" DN25 Brass Body Electromagnetic Solenoid Valve
2. Products shopping guide
For example: you want to purchase a batch of cylinders but you don't know which type you are really want, so you can tell me all your requirement and I'll recommend to you.
|Dimensions: inches (mm)||H||K||L||P||W|
4. Product show
UL listed as indicated. CSA certified. RedHat II meets applicable CE directives. Refer to Engineering Section for details. ATEX/IECEx certified with prefix “EV” as listed. Refer to Optional Features Electrical Section for details.
• Wide range of pressure ratings, sizes, and resilient materials provide long service life and low internal leakage
• High flow valves for liquid, corrosive, and air/inert gas service
• Industrial applications include: - Car wash - Laundry equipment - Air compressors - Industrial water control - Pumps
7. Solenoid Enclosures
Standard: RedHat II - Watertight, Types 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, and 4X; RedHat - Type I. Optional: RedHat II - Explosionproof and Watertight, Types 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, and 9; Red-Hat - Explosionproof and Watertight, Types 3, 4, 4X, 7, and 9. (To order, add prefix “EF” to catalog number, except Catalog Numbers 8210B057, 8210B058, and 8210B059, which are not available with Explosionproof enclosures.) See Optional Features Section for other available options.
8. Nominal Ambient Temp. Ranges
RedHat II/RedHat AC: 32˚F to 125˚F (0˚C to 52˚C) RedHat II DC: 32˚F to 104˚F (0˚C to 40˚C) RedHat DC: 32˚F to 77˚F (0˚C to 25˚C) (104˚F/40˚C occasionally) 8210G227 AC: 32˚F to 130˚F (0˚C to 54˚C) DC: 32˚F to 90˚F (0˚C to 32˚C) Refer to Engineering Section for details.