1. Product Name: 8210G088 EF8210G088 ASCO 8210 series 3/4" DN20 Stainless Steel Body General Service Solenoid Valves
You can send a sample to customize the products, we have many engineers can help it; If you want a product of mine, but you are not sure if it's what you want, so you can ask for a sample from me, it will be free.
|Dimensions: inches (mm)||H||K||L||P||W|
4. Product show
UL listed as indicated. CSA certified. RedHat II meets applicable CE directives. Refer to Engineering Section for details. ATEX/IECEx certified with prefix “EV” as listed. Refer to Optional Features Electrical Section for details.
• Wide range of pressure ratings, sizes, and resilient materials provide long service life and low internal leakage
• High flow valves for liquid, corrosive, and air/inert gas service
• Industrial applications include: - Car wash - Laundry equipment - Air compressors - Industrial water control - Pumps
7. Solenoid Enclosures
Standard: RedHat II - Watertight, Types 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, and 4X; RedHat - Type I. Optional: RedHat II - Explosionproof and Watertight, Types 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, and 9; Red-Hat - Explosionproof and Watertight, Types 3, 4, 4X, 7, and 9. (To order, add prefix “EF” to catalog number, except Catalog Numbers 8210B057, 8210B058, and 8210B059, which are not available with Explosionproof enclosures.) See Optional Features Section for other available options.
8. Nominal Ambient Temp. Ranges
RedHat II/RedHat AC: 32˚F to 125˚F (0˚C to 52˚C) RedHat II DC: 32˚F to 104˚F (0˚C to 40˚C) RedHat DC: 32˚F to 77˚F (0˚C to 25˚C) (104˚F/40˚C occasionally) 8210G227 AC: 32˚F to 130˚F (0˚C to 54˚C) DC: 32˚F to 90˚F (0˚C to 32˚C) Refer to Engineering Section for details.