1. Product Name: 8262H114 EF8262H114TL ASCO 8262 series 1/4 inch Normally Closed Direct Acting Brass Body General Service Solenoid Valves
1. If the products we have in store, we will send it out ASAP after payment.
2. If the products which were customized, we will complete the production within a specified period of time, and send it out the first time, we can promise it.
3. We have a variety of ways to deliver goods, usually DHL, Fedex, TNL will be normal ways, If you require use of a courier, we can do it.
4. Also we can send by your delivery acount if you want.
|Dimensions: inches (mm)||H||K||L||P||W|
4. Product show
• Welded core tube provides higher pressure ratings
• Reliable, proven design with high flows
• Small poppet valves for tight shutoff
• Wide range of elastomers for specialty service applications
• Mountable in any position
• Tapped mounting holes in body standard
6. Nominal Ambient Temp. Ranges
The nominal limitation of 32°F (0°C) is advisable for any valve that might contain moisture (water vapor).
AC: -13˚F to 131˚F (-25˚C to 55˚C)
DC: -13˚F to 104˚F (-25˚C to 40˚C)
-13˚F to 131˚F (-25˚C to 55˚C)
Note: Max ambient for explosionproof (EF) is 125˚F (52˚C) for AC, 131˚F (55˚C) for DC.
Optional: For AC, the max. ambient temperature is 140˚F (60˚C) with Class H coil (with or without prefix EF) Refer to Engineering Section for details.
CSA certified. UL listed, as indicated. Safety Shutoff Valves FM approved. Meets applicable CE directives.
Refer to Engineering Section for details.
Mounting bracket (suffix MB)
Quarter-turn manual operator with screw slot (suffix MS)
Panel mount (prefix GP for conduit; consult ASCO for other electrical connections)
Vacuum service (suffix VVM, VVH; see Vacuum Section for more details.)
Oxygen service (suffix N)
Silicone Free (suffix SF)
Elastomers: Viton (suffix V), Ethylene Propylene (suffix E), Neoprene (suffix J), Teflon (suffix T), Low Temp NBR (suffix A)
Note: For suffix A, Fluid temp. range -40˚F to 167˚F only for valves with 10.1, 17.1, 11.6, and 22.6 watt coils.
Refer to Engineering Section for fluid and temperature compatibility.
9. Solenoid Enclosures
Standard: Watertight, Types 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, and 4X.
Optional: Explosionproof and Watertight, Types 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, and 9.
(To order, add prefix “EF” to catalog number)
See Optional Features Section for other available options.