1. Product Name: 8344G074 EF8344G074MO ASCO 8344 series 1/2" Pilot Operated Brass Body Piston/Poppet Solenoid Valves
2. Serves time
0:00 - 23:59
From Monday to Sunday
|Dimensions: inches (mm)||ØD||E||F||G||H||J||K||L||N||P||W||X||Y||Z||Exhaust Pipe Size|
4. Product show
• Sturdy, robust construction
• Piston-operated poppet design provides high flow
• For use with air or water
• Wide range of sizes and flow rates
• Single or dual solenoid constructions
• Dual solenoid can be shifted with a momentary signal and remain in position even if electrical power is lost
• Mountable in any position
6. Solenoid Enclosures
Standard: Watertight, Types 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, and 4X.
Optional: Explosionproof and Watertight, Types 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, and 9. (To order, add prefix “EF” to the catalog number.) See Optional Features Section for other available options.
7. Nominal Ambient Temp. Ranges
AC: 32˚F to 125˚F (0˚C to 52˚C)
DC: 32˚F to 104˚F (0˚C to 40˚C)
Refer to Engineering Section for details. Construction 89
CSA certified. Meets applicable CE directives.
ATEX/IECEx certified with prefix “EV” as listed. Refer to Optional Features Electrical Section for details.
A Minimum Operating Pressure Differential must be maintained between the pressure and exhaust ports. Supply and exhaust piping must be full area, unrestricted. ASCO flow controls and other similar components must be installed in the cylinder lines only.
• Loss of air pressure may allow valve to shift on dual solenoid constructions.