1. Product Name: CA25DD Goyen DD series Dressor nut parts 1 inch Pulse jet valve
High performance diaphragm valve with dresser nut ports. Available with integral pilot or as remotely piloted valve. Outlet at 90° to inlet.
3. Suitable for
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning and its variations including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters, and sintered metal fibre filters.
Body and Dresser
Nuts: Aluminium (diecast)
Ferrule: 304 SS
Armature: 430FR SS
Seals: Nitrile or Viton (reinforced)
Spring: 304 SS
Screws: 302 SS
Dresser Nut Seals: Nitrile or Viton
Diaphragm Seat: PA-6 (standard), Viton coated mild steel or High Density PE
Recommended on time range: 50-500ms
Recommended time between pulses: 1 minute or greater
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled. Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
Integrally piloted valves meet the
2. EMC (89/336/CE)
3. ATEX II 3 G & D (94/9/CE) (when fitted with QR or QF type solenoids)
For your safety do not pressurise system until all valves and pipes are fully secured. Do not attempt to remove a fitted valve while system is under pressure.
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes* to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes and blowtube to valves, tighten dresser nuts.
5. Tanks and pipes must be independently restrained from valve.
6. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
7. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
8. Fully pressurise system.
9. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise. 9. Diaphragm Kit
| Model || Nitrile || Viton || Low temperature -60℃ Min. || Includes |
| CA/RCA20DD || K2000 || K2007 || NA || Diaphragm kits include main and secondary diaphragms and all springs |
| CA/RCA25DD || K2501 || K2503 || K2504 |
| CA/RCA45DD || K4501 || K4503 || K4522 |
11. Competitive Advantage
| Our product features || Our Services Guarantee: |
| 1) Competitive price || 1) Prompt respond (Reply with 24 hours) |
| 2) Good quality || 2) Free Samples (Customer pay for the delivery cost) |
| 3) Professional Packaging || 3) Registration support. |
| 4) Produce according to Customers’ instruction || 4) Photos/videos are available during production. |
| 5) None delay shipment || 5) Loading inspection, and send loading photos before shipment. |
1. If the products we have in store, we will send it out ASAP after payment.
2. Also we can send by your delivery acount if you want.
3. If the products which were customized, we will complete the production within a specified period of time, and send it out the first time, we can promise it.
4. We have a variety of ways to send goods, usually DHL, Fedex, TNL will be normal ways. If you require use of a courier, we can do it.
13. After-sale Service
We can provide a series of after-sale service, such as product introduction, mounting, debugging, technical support and so on.