1. Product Name: CA-76MM RCA-76MM Goyen Manifold mount Pulse jet valve Port size 3 inch 2. Order Code
3. Suitable for
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters, and sintered metal fibre filters. 4. Description
Very high performance diaphragm valve designed to be mounted directly into the compressed air manifold. 1" and 1.5" models are supplied with outlet pipes to length specified, 3" model is supplied without outlet pipes.
Body and Dresser
Nuts: Diecast Aluminium
Ferrule: 304 SS
Armature: 430FR SS
Spring: 304 SS
Screws: 302 SS
Diaphragm and Seals: Nitrile or Viton
Outlet Pipe: Schedule 40 wrought steel zinc passivated
Diaphragm Seat: PA-6 (25 & 40MM standard), Nitrile coated mild steel (76MM standard), or Viton coated mild steel (all sizes)
Recommended on time range: 50-500ms
Recommended time between pulses: 1 minute or greater
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled. Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
1. MM valves are installed through the tank, refer to the appropriate template listed above.
2. To avoid any potential operational problems it is preferable that the valves are not mounted underneath the tank where condensation may collect. All o-rings should be coated with a silicone based lubricant or similar.
3. Dresser nut seals where used are a pressure seal only, not a structural component. Do not rely on dresser seals to retain either the tanks or blowtubes. Tanks and blowtubes must be independently restrained.
4. Tighten dresser nuts to 20Nm (15 ftlbs) max.
5. Tighten pipe outlets to 20 Nm (15 ftlbs).
6. Connect to Goyen pilot valve, if remotely actuated.
7. Ensure compressed air supply is dry and free from oil and dirt.
8. Check all cleaning system components are secure before applying pressure.
9. Apply moderate pressure and check for leaks.
10.Fully pressurise system.
11.Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noises. 9. Structure 10. Weight
| Size || Integral Pilot (CA) Kg || Remote Pilot (RCA) Kg |
| 25 || 0.72 || 0.50 |
| 40 || 1.12 || 0.90 |
| 76 || 3.9 || 3.68 |