1. Product Name: CA-76T Goyen T series 3" Pulse jet valve 2. Order code
3. Suitable for
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters, and sintered metal fibre filters. 4. Description
High performance diaphragm valve with threaded ports. Available with integral pilot or as remotely piloted valve. Outlet at 90° to inlet.
Body: Aluminium (diecast)
Ferrule: 304 SS
Armature: 430FR SS
Seals: Nitrile or Viton (reinforced)
Spring: 304 SS
Screws: 302 SS
Diaphragm Seat: PA-6 (standard), Viton coated mild steel or High Density PE Refer to Q Series Solenoid product data sheet for solenoid construction details. 6. Drawing
Recommended on time range: 50-500ms
Recommended time between pulses: 1 minute or greater
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled. Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
Integrally piloted valves meet the requirements of:
2. EMC (89/336/CE)
3. ATEX II 3 G & D (94/9/CE) (when fitted with QR or QF type solenoids)
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4, Mount valves to inlet pipes and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself.
5. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
6. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
7. Fully pressurise system.
12. Competitive Advantage
8. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise. 11. Goyen diaphragm
| Model || Nitrile || Viton || Low Temperature |
| Includes |
| CA/RCA20T || K2000 || K2007 || NA || Diaphragm kits include main and secondary diaphragm (where required) and all springs. These kits are for discontinued valves |
| CA/RCA25T || K2501 || K2503 || K2504 |
| CA/RCA35T || K3500 || K3501 || K3502 |
| CA/RCA40T || K4000 || K4007 || NA |
| CA/RCA45T || K4502 || K4503 || K4522 |
| CA/RCA50/62T || K5004 || K5000 || NA |
| CA/RCA76T || K7600 || K7601 || NA |
| Pilot repair kit || K0380 || NA || o-ring, armature assembly, armature spring, ferrule |
| Pilot repair kit || K0580 |
| Our product features || Our Services Guarantee: |
| 1) Competitive price || 1) Prompt respond (Reply with 24 hours) |
| 2) Good quality || 2) Free Samples (Customer pay for the delivery cost) |
| 3) Professional Packaging || 3) Registration support. |
| 4) Produce according to Customers’ instruction || 4) Photos/videos are available during production. |
| 5) None delay shipment || 5) Loading inspection, and send loading photos before shipment. |
13. After-sale Service
We can provide a series of after-sale service, such as product introduction, mounting, debugging, technical support and so on.