1. Product Name: K2016 K2017 Goyen Pulse jet valve RCAC20T3 RCAC20DD3 Diaphragm repair kits Goyen 3 series pulse jet valve
Superior performance, easy maintenance diaphragm valve available with threaded ports (T3), dresser nut ports (DD3) or flange and slide ports (FS3). Outlet at 90° to inlet. 3 Series valves are available as remote pilot valves and may be converted to integral pilot applications through the use of the screw in pilots of the MIP and 3DS series. All 3 Series valves are supplied with CASTEC protection, offering 500 hours resistance to salt spray.
3. Suitable for
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning and its variations including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters, and sintered metal fibre filters.
Body: Aluminium (diecast)
Seals: Nitrile or Viton (diaphragms
Spring: 304 SS
Diaphragm Seat: PA-6 (standard), Viton
coated mild steel
Surface Protection: CASTEC
Recommended on time range: 50-500ms
Recommended time between pulses: 1 minute or greater
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled. Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
For your safety do not pressurise system until all valves and pipes are fully secured. Do not attempt to remove a fitted valve while system is under pressure.
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes* to suit valve type and specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes (or flanges, tighten bolts to 10Nm) and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself. Ensure blowtube is fully inserted into the valve outlet.
5. Tanks and pipes must be independently restrained from FS and DD valves.
6. Connect RCAC pilot port to remote pilot valve, or install MIP/3DS screw in pilot valve.
7. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
8. Fully pressurise system.
9. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise. Valve is not a structural component. Do not rely on valve to retain tanks or pipe. Refer to Camlock product specifications for installation details.