1. Product name: M75 3" Mecair Pulse Valve SQP75-IN FP65 SQM100-IN Diaphragm Repair Kit
Recommended on time range: 50-500ms Recommended time between pulses: 1 minute or greater
For your safety do not pressurise system until all valves and pipes are fully secured. Do not attempt to remove a fitted valve while system is under pressure.
1.Prepare supply and blowtube pipes* to suit valve type and specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes (or flanges, tighten bolts to 10Nm) and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself. Ensure blowtube is fully inserted into the valve outlet.
5. Tanks and pipes must be independently restrained from FS and DD valves.
6. Connect RCAC pilot port to remote pilot valve, or install MIP/3DS screw in pilot valve.
7. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
8. Fully pressurise system.
9. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
4. Suitable for
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning and its variations including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters, and sintered metal fibre filters.
5. Product show