1. Product Name: RCAC45FS FS Dust Collector Series DN45 Goyen Pulse Solenoid Valve
2. Order code
1.Prepare inlet flange and blowtube pipes* to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet flange and blowtube to valves with all seals in place. Tighten flange bolts to 10Nm (7.4 ft-lbs) Ensure blowtube is pushed all the way into the valve outlet.
5. Tanks and pipes must be independently restrained from valve.
6. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
7. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
8. Fully pressurise system.
9. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
Recommended on time range: 50-500ms Recommended time between pulses: 1 minute or greater
Very high performance diaphragm valve with flanged inlet port and slide seal outlet port for easy valve installation and removal. Available with integral pilot or as remotely piloted valve. Outlet at 90° to inlet.
for Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters, and sintered metal fibre filters.
Body: Diecast aluminium or 316 stainless steel
Ferrule: 304 SS
Armature: 430FR SS
Seals: Nitrile or Viton (reinforced)
Spring: 304 SS
Screws: 302 SS Outlet Slide
Seal: EPDM or Viton
Diaphragm Seat: PA-6 (standard), Viton coated mild steel
Refer to Q Series Solenoid product data sheet for solenoid construction details.
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled. Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
Integrally piloted valves meet the requirements of:
• Atex II 2D Mechanical
• CSA (C&US) C22.2 No. 139-1982 UL Std No. 429
• C-Tick - integral pilots
• EMC (89/336/CE) - integral pilots