1. Product Name: SCG553A001MS G553A001 ASCO 551 Series 1/2 Inch Aluminium Air Operated Single/dual Solenoid Valve
1. If the products we have in store, we will send it out ASAP after payment.
2. If the products which were customized, we will complete the production within a specified period of time, and send it out the first time, we can promise it.
3. We have a variety of ways to deliver goods, usually DHL, Fedex, TNL will be normal ways, If you require use of a courier, we can do it.
4. Also we can send by your delivery acount if you want.
|prefix option||power level||D||E||F||G||H||I||J||K||L||M||N||O||P||Q||R||R1||S||Weight|
|SC / SCDU||RP||29.1||40||106.7||56.2||21.8||130.3||197.5||261||45||72.3||20||92.3||31.6||31.8||49.2||-||20||0.9(2)||1.2(3)|
4. Product show
- The monostable spool valves have TÜV-EXIDA certified IEC 61508 Functional Safety data and can be used up to SIL 4 (551/TÜV)-SIL 3 (552-553/EXIDA)
- The spool valves have threaded port connections and "NAMUR" style interface
- The same spool valve can be adapted for 3/2 NC or 5/2 function for controlling double-acting and single-acting actuators
- All the exhaust ports of this spool valve are connectable, providing better environmental protection, particularly recommended for sensitive areas such as clean rooms, and applications in the pharmaceutical and food processing sectors
- The valve offers environmental protection against the ingress of liquids, dusts or any other foreign matter (environmentally-protected construction)
- Epoxy moulded coil for general service applications
- The solenoid valves satisfy all relevant EC Directives
Differential pressure 2 - 10 bar [1 bar = 100 kPa]
Flow (Qv at 6 bar) 1/4 = 700 l/min (ANR)
3/8 - 1/2 = 3000 l/min (5/2, 5/3)
7. MATERIALS IN CONTACT WITH FLUID