If you want to get some dust removal equipment, you can find it here. If you are find something about dust collector that we have no on display, you can send message or make a telephone call to me, we will reply you the first time.
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters, and sintered metal fibre filters.
Maintenance, before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled. Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification. Avoid installing
valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4, Mount valves to inlet pipes and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread
sealant can enter the valve itself.
5. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
6. Fully pressurise system.
7. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.