1. Product Name: Goyen RCA35T RCA35T010 T series 1 1/2" Pulse jet valve
2. Order code
3. Suitable for
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters, and sintered metal fibre filters.
High performance diaphragm valve with threaded ports. Available with integral pilot or as remotely piloted valve. Outlet at 90° to inlet.
Body: Aluminium (diecast)
Ferrule: 304 SS
Armature: 430FR SS
Seals: Nitrile or Viton (reinforced)
Spring: 304 SS
Screws: 302 SS
Diaphragm Seat: PA-6 (standard), Viton coated mild steel or High Density PE Refer to Q Series Solenoid product data sheet for solenoid construction details. 6. Drawing
Recommended on time range: 50-500ms
Recommended time between pulses: 1 minute or greater
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled. Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
Integrally piloted valves meet the requirements of:
2. EMC (89/336/CE)
3. ATEX II 3 G & D (94/9/CE) (when fitted with QR or QF type solenoids)
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4, Mount valves to inlet pipes and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself.
5. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
6. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
7. Fully pressurise system.
8. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise. 11. Goyen diaphragm
| Model || Nitrile || Viton || Low Temperature |
| Includes |
| CA/RCA20T || K2000 || K2007 || NA || Diaphragm kits include main and secondary diaphragm (where required) and all springs. These kits are for discontinued valves |
| CA/RCA25T || K2501 || K2503 || K2504 |
| CA/RCA35T || K3500 || K3501 || K3502 |
| CA/RCA40T || K4000 || K4007 || NA |
| CA/RCA45T || K4502 || K4503 || K4522 |
| CA/RCA50/62T || K5004 || K5000 || NA |
| CA/RCA76T || K7600 || K7601 || NA |
| Pilot repair kit || K0380 || NA || o-ring, armature assembly, armature spring, ferrule |
| Pilot repair kit || K0580 |
1. If the products we have in store, we will send it out ASAP after payment.
2. Also we can send by your delivery acount if you want.
3. If the products which were customized, we will complete the production within a specified period of time, and send it out the first time, we can promise it.
4. We have a variety of ways to send goods, usually DHL, Fedex, TNL will be normal ways. If you require use of a courier, we can do it.
13. After-sale Service
We can provide a series of after-sale service, such as product introduction, mounting, debugging, technical support and so on.