1. Product name: K5005 Goyen CA50T RCA50T RCA62T 2-1/2" Pulse Valve Diaphragm Repair Kit
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself.
5. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
6. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
7. Fully pressurise system.
8. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
High-performance diaphragm valve with threaded ports. Equipped with ‘Shockwave’ springless diaphragm. The 4 series valves are available as remote pilot valves and may be converted to integral pilot using either the RCA3DM or RCA3PV screw-in pilots. Outlet is at 90° to inlet.
Recommended on-time range: 50 to 500 ms
Recommended time between pulses: 1 minute or greater
5. Suitable for
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning and its variations, including bag filters, cartridge filters and envelope filters, ceramic filters and sintered metal fibre filters.
7. Product show