1. Product Name: NFFBB262D232V ASCO 262 Series 1/4" Brass Body Normally Closed Explosion Proof Solenoid Valve
1. If the products we have in store, we will send it out ASAP after payment.
2. If the products which were customized, we will complete the production within a specified period of time, and send it out the first time, we can promise it.
3. We have a variety of ways to deliver goods, usually DHL, Fedex, TNL will be normal ways, If you require use of a courier, we can do it.
4. Also we can send by your delivery acount if you want.
4. Product show
• Valves do not require a minimum operating pressure and have a high operating pressure as indicated
• Valve operation is not affected by mounting position
• The solenoid valves satisfy all relevant EC directives
Differential pressure See «SPECIFICATIONS» [1 bar =100 kPa]
Maximum viscosity 65 cSt (mm2/s)
Response time 5 - 25 ms
• Valves can also be supplied with FPM (fl uoroelastomer), EPDM (ethylene-propylene), CR(chloroprene) and PTFE seals and discs. Use the appropriate optional suffi x letter for identifi cation
• Waterproof enclosure with embedded screw terminal coil according to protection class IP67, CEE-10
• Explosionproof enclosures for use in zones 1/21-2/22, categories 2-3 to ATEX Directive 94/9/EC (see “Explosionproof solenoids” section)
• Electrical enclosures according to “NEMA” standards are available
• Compliance with “UL”, “CSA” and other local approvals available on request
• Mounting brackets, suffi x MB
• Other pipe connections are available on request
• Plug with visual indication and peak voltage suppression or with cable length of 2 m (see Solenoids, Coils & Accessories section)
• The solenoid valves can be mounted in any position without affecting operation
• Solenoid valves have 2 mounting holes in body
• Pipe connection identifi er is G = G (ISO 228/1)
• Installation/maintenance instructions are included with each valve
9. ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
10. MATERIALS IN CONTACT WITH FLUID