1. Product Name: VCEFCM8551G321 8551G321 ASCO 8551 series High Flow Explosion Proof General Service Solenoid Valve
2. Quality Standards
The company for the products are brand new original products, no second-hand and refurbished products, or leave a compensable ten and return the full amount, but the buyer due to our purchase of model error is not responsible for returns, another of the company's sales of products enjoy one year from the date of shipment quality assurance, according to the original quality standards, during warranty with product problems, need confirmation testing by the manufacturer, the supplier to be solved, the demand side due to storage, use, poor maintenance caused by lower-quality product, and not raise objections.
• Compact Spool Valve convertible from 3/2 to 5/2 with flow plates
• Mount directly to actuators with NAMUR interface per VDI/VDE 3845
• Single and dual solenoid constructions available
• Integral Breather Block vents to spring side of actuator to exhaust, preventing corrosion of the actuator
• Unique design combines hard T-seals and flexible o-rings, provides bubble-tight shutoff, resistance to dirt and multimillion cycle life controlling air or inert gas
• Low Power and Intrinsically Safe construction available See Special Service Pilot Valve Section for details
4. Product show
UL/CSA approvals for aluminum constructions pending. EF and EV are UL listed solenoids. CSA certified. Meet applicable CE directives.
SIL 3 capable per IEC 61508 on normally closed single solenoid. Third party certification provided by EXIDA. Refer to Engineering Section for details.
ATEX/IECEx certified with prefix “EV” as listed. Refer to Optional Features Electrical Section for details.
7. Nominal Ambient Temp. Ranges
8. Solenoid Enclosures
Standard: Watertight, Types 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, and 4X.
Optional: Explosionproof and Watertight, Types 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, and 9. (To order, add prefix “EF” or (“EV” for stainless steel) to catalog number.) See Optional Features Section for other available options.